DIY SEO course for small business owners
Everything you need to know to get your website seen by your ideal audience, without getting bogged down with technical jargon!
Learn everything you need to know about SEO in easy to understand bite-size lessons.
In this course, you will learn how to improve your on-page and off-page website performance and gain more visibility in the search engines as well.
This comprehensive course has several lessons that will cover the basics including analytics (so you know how your website is performing at the moment), and even checking how your competitors are doing to ensure you compete with them!
The course is delivered online in monthly lessons, anytime and anywhere as long as you have internet connection. You can work at your own pace, the content will be there whenever you need it.
It's lifetime access for as long as you remain subscriber (or complete the full course).
Access to our secret Facebook group for course members only to ask questions and request future topics
Lessons include the following topics and more
- Introduction and understanding of what is SEO
- Get your business listed and found on Google and other search engines
- Optimise your search engine business listings
- Create directory and citation listings
- Fix website errors and speed up your site
- Find the best keywords to rank for your business
- Secrets to improve where your site is ranked in the search engines
- Convert more visitors into buyers
- Increase traffic to your website
- Improve sales
- Make your website faster and more responsive
- Find out what content you need to be adding to your website
- On-page and off-page site optimisation